Wine 101 - An Interactive and Educational Intro to Wine (LaBelle Amherst)
If you are interested in wine and want to enhance your enjoyment of wine, in your own unique way, this workshop is for you!
Join Marie King, LaBelle's Senior Wine Associate/Educator, for an entertaining, interactive, and educational overview of the world of wine. In this workshop, you'll explore specific areas of wine knowledge, such as:
* What is wine and how is it made?
- We know how to make award-winning wine - we make wine right here at LaBelle!
* How do you taste wine and develop your palate?
- You'll taste a variety of wines and learn specific steps to get the most out of your wine experience. Once you know the steps, you'll feel confident tasting any wine.
* What is proper wine vocabulary?
- Five keywords will open up your world to tasting wine. There are hundreds of terms, but knowing five specific words will have you tasting wine like a pro.
* What is the proper glassware choice?
- Yes, it does matter which glass you drink wine from! You'll learn how wine can "open up" based on the shape of a glass, and why that matters.
* Accessories - necessity or not?
- Some accessories are, some aren't - you should know what to avoid, in terms of wine gizmos. Understand the ins and outs of what you may want to consider for accessories and why.
This class will fill early, so register today. Seating is limited. This workshop is for everyone, regardless of your wine knowledge level!
We recommend you dine in the Bistro at LaBelle Winery prior to or after the workshop. Registration is highly recommended. Our Bistro received OpenTable's Diners Choice Award. Click the red circle to make your Bistro reservation!
We are sorry but registration for this event is now closed.
if you would like to know if spaces are still available.