Join Us on February 14th for Dinner and Dancing!
- Featuring Live Music from Do I Do - Boston's Best Party Band -
Celebrate Valentine's Day with live music, dinner and dancing! Enjoy a fun night out with a group of friends, or spend the evening with your loved one while meeting new people. We look forward to celebrating with you!
Semi-formal attire requested - registration required.
Do I Do is comprised of some of the most sought-after musicians in the Boston area and we're excited to have them for our Valentine's Celebration. They've collectively shared the stage with the likes of Better Than Ezra, Backstreet Boys, OK GO, Gavin Degraw, Goo Goo Dolls, and many more - they are certainly not strangers to big occasions and fantastic performances! They'll have you up and on the dance floor with their diverse array of covers from Puff Daddy to Etta James, Stevie Wonder to Prince and all of the most popular hits from today's music.
Sumptuous Cheese & Charcuterie Display
House Salad with Cucumber, Tomato, Red Onion and The Winemaker's Kitchen Seyval Blanc Vinaigrette
Second Course Entree Selections to Choose From:
1. Maple Soy Glazed Salmon - Pan-Seared Atlantic Salmon with Soy and Maple Glaze OR
2. Savory Herb Roasted Statler Breast of Chicken with LaBelle Seyval Blanc Wine Sauce OR
3. LaBelle Americus Marinated Filet Mignon with Caramelized Onions and Béarnaise
4. Vegetarian Quinoa-Stuffed Portobello Mushroom with Arugula & Luxardo Glaze
LaBelle Winery House-Made Signature Warm Decadent Chocolate Cake with a Rich Ganache Frosting
and Flavored with LaBelle Red Raspberry Wine, Topped with Freshly Whipped Cream